Pubg for PC: PUBG or the Player’s Unknown Battle Ground is the trending mobile game and is ruling the game for the past two years. The various Maps along with the royal battle make the game perfect for gamers who prefer mobile games over PC games. However, the PC gamers are nowadays into PUBG mobile as well.
Playing it in smaller screens might be quite handy, but you get the best of an experience only in bigger screens. The company that released the mobile version of this game released an emulator as well. So, it helps gamers to play it on their laptops. The file type that you will be running on your PC will be APK file, but then you will be using an emulator for the same.
Pubg For PC
Pubg for Pc is the name of the emulator is Tencent Gaming buddy through which you can install and play Pubg apk for PC. However a dedicated PC version of the PUBG game from which the Pubg mobile game got inherited, but the popularity of PUBG apk is much more than that of PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds pc version.
The installation process of the Pubg APK is not that much complicated but can give a hard time if you don’t have much experience in installing applications in Windows PC. However, we have got your back and will be providing the meltdown of the processes from downloading the game to installing and playing it in your PC.
App Name: PUBG APK
App Version: v1.0.7773.123
Last Updated: Sep 2019
How to Download and Install Pubg for PC, Windows?
- You need the official package i.e., official .exe file for the installation.
- To do that, Open our website from your desktop. There on the page, you will find a download option. Click on it.
- Once the file has downloaded on your PC.
- Install it by following the instruction that will appear on your screen while the installation procedure is going on.
- After successful installation, restart your computer so that all the changes get successfully done.
- Open the Tencent Gaming buddy, and there you will find the default language as mandarin or Chinese.
- If you don’t know about the Chinese language, then you need to change the language to English.
- To change the language to English, click on the button on the top right corner, and there you will have an option to change the language.
- Select the word “en,” which stands for English.
- Once you have changed the language, exit the game.
Follow the Steps to install Pubg Successfully on PC.
- Please note that after you exit the game usually, it is still active in the background.
- So you need to exit the game for the changes to take effect completely.
- To completely exit the game, go to the right-hand corner on your desktop toolbar, select the “arrow” pointing upwards. These will open up the app tray.
- Choose the Tencent gaming buddy and ultimately exit from the game.
- Now that all the changes have taken effect, you can re-open the game.
- There you will see the search option. Type in “Pubg” and the app will appear. Click on the install button to install the game.
- Be patient and let the game download its additional files which can be near 1.6 GB sometimes.
- If you close the app before completion of the game.
- then you will have to download the pubg mobile apk all over again.
- Once it is downloaded and installed correctly, restart the app.
- you will find the interface quite similar to the mobile version.
- Log in with your credentials, and you can start playing the PUBG game the same as Mobile.
Play PUBG Mobile APK for iOS Mobile.