Pubg Apk not working on Android Mobile: PUBG mobile is the top-grossing mobile game on the internet due to its high graphics and the nature of gameplay but many of us have are not so lucky with the game as sometimes.
Pubg APK Not working on Android Mobile: Solved
Due to some internal reasons, the PUBG APK might not install properly and as a result, the pub gap will not run on your android mobile. Here in this article, we are going to debunk the problems associated with PUBG mobile on your android smartphone and you will be getting a perfect solution for the same.
Features of PUBG APK
- PUBG apk has got nice graphics and has a lot of various modes which you can try. Not only these, but the game has also got real-world like experience.
- When you are playing the game you will feel like you are playing the game in a real-world like scenario.
Variety of Maps
- The PUBG game has a variety of maps out of which four major maps are popular and these four maps are the Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi.
- The other maps are some particular places of these maps where there are different modes like deathmatch or small duration battles.
- The game has got multiplayer modes which make the game more interesting and differentiate from other games.
- You can play the game as a solo, duet or with a team of 4 players.
Details of the Apk
Updated: 14 Aug 2019
Size: 44M (additional: 2GB)
Current Version: 0.13.0
In-app Products: ₹ 35.00 – ₹ 16,300.00 per item
Offered By: Tencent Games
Developer: Tencent Games
Problems with their solutions for PUBG Apk not working on Android Mobile
FIX1: PUBG APK not working due to Version Issue
- PUBG mobile is a very big game and need changes plus bug fixes from the developers so as to keep the game running without a glitch.
- Also, they need to add major changes so as to keep their viewers glued to the game and as a result often the version of the PUBG mobile is getting changed.
- So if the game is not working on your Android mobile then try updating it with the latest version from the Google play store.
- Don’t forget to install the additional files when you open the game because those additional files are equally important for the game to run on your Android mobile smoothly.
FIX2: PUBG Apk not working due to low memory
- PUBG APK is a very high-end game which needs high graphics and higher-end Android OS.
- So if you are unable to run the PUBG game then it might be an issue with your low RAM space or Memory of your Android mobile.
- To fix this, try clearing your cache and disabling background apps.
- If the problem still persists, check with the requirements of the mobile needed to run PUBG Mobile on Android.
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 2.5GB
- OS: Android 5.1 or higher
- GPU: Adreno 505/ Mali T830 or higher
- Processor: Snapdragon 430/ Kirin -655 or higher
FIX3: Try to Re-install the game
- Before you try this fix you need to try the previous two fix given above.
- Also before doing this one, try to reboot your device, which may rectify the problem.
- If all of them are failing then you can try this one which is reinstalling the game.
- Before reinstalling the game completely uninstall PUBG mobile from your device and also erase all data if there is any.
- Then try to install the PUBG again from Playstore with the additional data. This will fix this issue.