PUBG LITE: If you have confusion whether the latest PUBG APK Lite is similar to a previous one, we are here to clarify everything in detail. The terrific PUBG Lite requires a little space and minimum Ram capacity in your device. With the file size of 500 MB, you can have it even if a device has less than 2 GB ram capacity.
That Tencent games are continually making efforts to keep the game superior to rest of all the Battle Royale games. Therefore, 2019 comes with several updates in the game that includes PUBG Lite version.
Requirements for PUBG Lite?
Even If you have an average capacity processor, you are eligible to have PUBG APK Lite in your device. Earlier, the map it self acquired 403 MB space in the machine. However, the current version of the game entirely requires 590MB space capacity that includes multiple maps, weaponry, graphics, and everything possible.
The game takes you back to the original features without creating any trouble at all. Even if you lack a powerful smartphone, enjoying the superior features of the game becomes easy. The first thing probably notices in PUBG Lite is the reduction in the quality of graphics and colours.
Moreover, you do not get any option to customize the visuals. You need to adjust with the low quality surrounding that can even make you miss the opponent’s attack. Sometimes, when you cannot see the opponents on the screen from far away, it becomes challenging to survive the attack.
- Another change in the PUBG APK includes language settings.
- There are only seven languages in comparison to the 13 available in the original version.
- There is a lower amount of customization options that somewhat affect the overall fun of the game.
- However, if you have never played the original PUBG, you are probably not going to miss anything in this particular version as well.
- There are clan, season, inventory, and armoury options that have introduced with certain amendments.
- You get to enjoy additional loot prizes which play an essential role in the game.
- The Classic And The Arcade mode included in the PUBG Lite can support only 60 players at a time.
- The original game supports around a hundred players at a time.
- Also, the only map available is the angle, and there is no option for sanhok and Marimar.
- As the number of people downloading PUBG Lite increases, probably Tencent games would increase the features.
- Therefore, there is nothing at all to worry even if the latest update in the game comes with a few shortcomings.
- Maybe the developers are test-launching the game in a particular way to find out how the players react.
- Everything just about the game is absolutely the same, and there is a humongous fun level included as always.
- The noticeable difference is only regarding the colour options, language, and map. Otherwise, there is nothing serious and troublesome at all.
- The only trouble you might face while playing the game is regarding the ceiling within the room.
- These can create a problem in your position and result in losing.
- PUBG Lite is similar to the mobile version. The guns, weaponry, and everything else is identical.
- The lower graphic version is mainly released in India and not in the Middle East, North America or Europe.
- Eventually, the game is expected to create a good player base in these Nations as well.
Essential changes in the PUBG Lite include
- More loot
- No effect on Bullet drop
- more time to kill the opponent
- automatic ability to recover
- Minimap range.
- It is quite evident with the release of PUBG Lite that Tencent is trying to acquire the maximum player base even after the success level it already has.
- Therefore, you can keep more and more add-ons to the digital game that have exemplary amendments.
- Soon, we can expect the game to acquire more audience because the latest released is getting downloaded at a quick speed.
- Available for the Indian users, PUBG Lite has got six server options.
- The publisher is trying to bring the version that is easily downloadable on small devices.
- If you have a quick look, you can play the game even if there is one GB RAM capacity.
- You don’t have to invest in a phone that has high-end specifications at all.
- The smaller version mainly requires 590 MB of storage space because the game eventually increases as you start playing it.
- The consumers find it enjoyable when they don’t have to look up for a device that has high-end specifications to play the game.
- Moreover, it is quite to binge-worthy when you can enjoy such a fantastic game whenever you want. Having it downloaded in the mobile makes it handier.
- The Mini zone maps have everything in detail but with lower-end graphics.
- There are little bit changes that the player will eventually understand after beginning to play the game.
- Smaller mass and lower number of players is what the latest version of PUBG Lite includes.
- The game is high-speed, and you don’t have to spend much time in identifying the safe location, looting and plundering the animal.
- The actual gameplay scene is similar to this version with enhanced assistance and adjustments.
There is more time to kill the opponents, which again gives you a better position in the game. You get an option for better Optimisation and fun. The available weapons in the mobile Lite version have a significant difference when compared with the original gameplay. However, we can expect them to get added eventually shortly.
The smooth texture of the game can be enjoyed in a low-end device like xiaomi redmi 7A. You can choose the version that you want to play amongst clan and crew. the new winner pass instead of having a high pass in another change that you will notice.